COVID - 19
COVID - 19 - Due to the current situation, we will be operating an emergency/make safe service only. All services, Landlords gas safety certs and installations will have to be booked 3 weeks from the 20/03/19. This is to ensure that we do not pass anything on to you and vice-versa. You are still able to book works you require, but as mentioned earlier, any works booked during the isolation period, will not be attended to/completed until 3 weeks from the above given date. Any emergency work, i.e water leaks, gas leaks or no heating or hot water will be attened to and the elderly, vulnerable or people with young children will be prioritised. We will ensure that we wear all personal protective equipment i.e - mask, shoe covers, gloves, hand sanitising gel etc before and after each visit. We will also have clean water and handwash on our vehicles which will also be used before and after each visit. All protective equipment will be changed for each visit and properly disposed of. Should we need to visit you, we would appreciate if you could keep a safe distance whilst works are carried out. We only carry very limited van stock, so should your boiler require parts, it may not be possible for it to be fixed on the same day or within a short while, although we will endeavour to do our upmost for you. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
Why should you choose Woking central heating?
* Based on a boiler and cooker - additional appliances extra
** Graphite service kits charged as extra, condensing only
Cooker and Hob Installation and repair
Gas Fire service,Installation and repair
Boiler Service,Installation and repair
Radiator Installation and repairs
All aspects of domestic gas and central heating works undertaken ie from a boiler breakdown to full installation of heating / hot water systems
Areas we cover - We cover all areas of surrey*, surrounding areas** and we also cover London***
*within 10 miles of GU22 - no extra charge, but an £8.00 charge per visit will be charged if out of the 10 mile radius.
**surrounding areas ie; TW, will incur an extra charge of £8.00 per visit if further than 10 miles from GU22
***London works are subject to availability and costs - A £15.00 charge will be incurred per visit, plus additional costs of Congestion Charges and parking fees - also based on per visit.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have booked in an appointment with us, but are not home when our engineer arrives, then a £35.00 No Access charge* will be incurred, unless prior arrangements (at least 1 hour before appointment time) have been made with us. Also, if you are not at the given address when the engineer arrives, but have contacted us to tell us you are going to be late, you will be given a 15 minute 'grace' period. After this period, an hourly charge of £70 will be incurred (time is charged at £70p/h or part thereof) and any time after the 1st hour will also be charged at this rate, if the engineer is still left waiting. If we are informed that you wish to cancel an appointment, then this must be done at least 1 hour before, as this will also incur a £35.00 No Access fee.
We also kindly ask, that all of our invoices are paid within 5 days on the date of invoice (not working days only). Should you not pay the invoice within the time given, then you will be subject to a rise in costs on your invoice of 5% of the amount on your outstanding invoice. The charge will be applied from the day after the invoice due date and will continue to rise by 5% every 5 days (invoice time terms) that the invoice remains overdue.
Also, for any works over £250, we do require 70% upfront, before any works commence, and the remaining 30% be paid on completion. If you choose to, you may also pay upfront in full. You will be sent acknowledgement and a receipt for any funds transferred.
Gas installations should always be carried out by a qualified professional because even a small fault can cause considerable damage. Avoid high operating and repair costs and improve the level of energy efficiency* in your household. Always ask for ID and check the information with the Gas Safe Register online.
Our most important mission as gas installers is to be responsible for your Safety and the safe operation of your equipment. We'll help you with your heating location planning, taking on small and large repairs and maintaining your heating equipment. Find out how we can save you money while at the same time protecting the environment , we operate on a best advice practice.
Read more about our services and what we can do for you.